favorite this postGraphic Designer Needed - Projects Onlyhide this posting
compensation: project flat reat- due on experience - by project employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing marketing company based in Canada is seeking a talented graphic design artist to join our creative team. This individual will provide graphic design support to our for projects and marketing campaigns. Must be a strong "team player" with high work ethics with attention to detail. This job is a long term job opportunity.
* Terms are by the project (not by the hour)
* Bi Weekly or Monthly payment (your preference)
* Teamwork for project managing & invoicing, Paypal for payments
* Flexible hours, but must be available during some EST times. Our hours must overlap during the day
- Project details will be given with each new project
- Ability to develop and create fresh designs and layouts
- Support staff with creation of materials and prep/release of final files
- Concept and design for traditional advertisements, brand identities, website/microsites, and all major social media platforms
- Stay up to date in the latest trends in print and digital design
- Constantly pushing creative ideas into new design directions
- Excellent command of English language (written is necessary, oral a plus)
- 2-4 years' agency experience developing graphics (print and digital)
- Ability to translate existing designs and establish art direction across a variety of platforms/media
- Adobe After Effects a plus
- Ability to take a concept and develop across various types of media
- Be able to provide different file types if necessary (i.e .jpg, .psd, .pfd, .ai)
- High level of organization and accountability to team members
- Exceptional time management skills & ability manage multiple task
- An eye for details
- Most of all, be able to follow directions.
SOME OF OUR BASIC PROJECTS
- Website sliders
- Email marketing banners
- Social Media cover photos, profile photos
- Social Marketing posts / ads
- Small website banners
- Logos (New and often redraws)
Compensation due on experience.
1) Provide your resume
2) Provide a link to your portfolio
3) Provide skype handle for interview
4) Basic list of pricing (USD rates) - Logo, Business Card, Flyers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers